SC Wellness and Fitness Center, LLC
For a long time our business has been known separately as The Karate Studio and Melendez Massage. As we are still doing business as those names, we have expanded and are finally growing into our legal name SC Wellness and Fitness Center LLC. Since our move to Holmestown road, Myrtle Beach in May 2011, we have more than doubled our space. The following are all the classes and services available…
- The karate Studio - with Shihan Nelson Melendez 6th degree black belt - Children and Adult karate lessons as well as FREE Women’s self defense classes.
- Massage Therapy - with Sensei Melendez, LMT- Swedish and deep tissue massage, also Certified in pre-natal. Specializes in chronic pain.
- Other massage therapist- Jennifer Olsen, LMT, NCBTM and Miranda Sarvis, LMT
- Juice Plus+ - whole food based nutrition in capsule and gummies form to include a high protein meal replacement shake
- Professional Counseling and Hypnosis Institute - with Timothy Loebs, MA, LPC, Published Author. Mr. Loebs also has a stop smoking clinic as well as Golf Enrichment Programs.
- Chiropractic Services with Dr. Bob Pettis. He is a retired physician who is a Board Certified Chiropractor.
We have classes and services for the whole family. The one thing that we pride ourselves in is our commitment to the community. We have been consistent in offering a FREE Women’s Self Defense Class the first Wednesday of every month from 6-7pm. We welcome you to visit our center, Click on the individual banners to find out more information about all the services we have to offer at The SC Wellness and Fitness Center. In health and happiness, Sensei Nelson and Lisa Melendez
News and Upcoming Events
Coming this Fall:
- Karate Kicks Cancer (fundraising event)
- 90 day Weight Loss Challenge
Ear Acupuncture every Thursday 4-7pm with Mona Lee. Mona is a certified as Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist in the SP – NADA protocol. Sliding scale fee $17-$35
Funky Fridays 5:45pm-6:45pm FUN Cardio Hip Hop. $5 per class. Dress comfortable, bring water and a friend!